We offer bespoke training solutions delivered online, at your premises or offsite. Our courses are aimed at groups of travellers, high-risk individuals or persons responsible for booking travel.
Our experienced, professional trainers run a range of medical and travel risk training courses to enhance your traveller safety and meet your duty-of-care obligations.
We include modules for diverse traveller groups, and where required, content can be amended in line with your branding, policies and processes.
Our training solutions aim to increase risk awareness and reduce the impact of incidents on the traveller and organisation.
Training Solutions is part of our Prepare suite of services, which includes Travel Security Planning and Advisory, Threat and Risk Identification, Evacuation & Crisis Management and Pre-Travel Medical Assistance.
In summary we provide
- E-learning Travel Risk Awareness Course – Click here to read more >
- Travel Risk Planning (persons responsible for booking travel)
- Travel Risk Awareness (travellers)
- First Aid at Work
- First Response Emergency Care – Level 3
- First Person on Scene – BTEC Level 4
- Hazardous Environment Awareness Training (HEAT)
- Travel Risk Strategy Course for Senior Management
- Evacuation and Crisis Management Planning